Streeroga & Prasuti tantra
Gyneacology & Obstetrics in Ayurveda
Effective Treatments available for chronic Gynaecological Issues like:Irregular Cycles, Abdominal Cramping, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, Uterine Fibroids, Hormonal Imbalances, Uterine Polyps, Thyroid, Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, etc.
Menarche is the time of first onset of menstruation. Pallava means a flowering
bud. As a bud progresses from budding to flowering stage, it requires a special care to attain the ultimate blossom. Similarly a girl child has to be given a special care to attain those primary changes in the body smoothly and gracefully which is effectively done with help of Ayurveda. It helps to attain ultimate reproductive health and prepares the system for healthy progeny.
• Dietary advice.
• Internal medication and formulations for perfect reproductive health.
• Medication to combat
Every human being is bestowed with the power go give birth to a new life. Due to some factors this natural process of reproduction hampers. It brings about the hope and fulfillment of the desire for a healthy progeny.
• Panchakarma and internal medications to ensure utmost reproductive health.
• Advice on pre conceptional measures.
• Guidance on diet & lifestyle.
• Mantra chanting.
Menarche and menopause are the two unique stages in the life of a woman where one embarks the transformation of a girl into a woman and the other signifies the successful completion of one’s reproductive period. Thus a menopausal woman should be enabled to successfully imbibe those changes occurring to her body and mind.
• Panchakarma and internal medications to attain smooth transition and great health in the years to come.
• Rasayana a rejuvenating therapy to increase the rasa dhatu.
• Advice on diet, lifestyle and counseling.
• Provision of a customized month wise kit depending on the individual requirement.
Ayurvedic Super Specialty Maternal Care Centre
Becoming a mother is the most important phenomenon in a woman’s life and childbirth is the most precious event. Thus a pregnant woman has to be given special care throughout the pregnancy to ensure the perfect health of her baby and herself which is rightly done with SUPRAJA – a complete protocol for maternal care.
Advice on preconceptionally regimen through “ANKURA”
• Specific regimen to be followed by the couple before conception.
• Rituals for the desired child.
• Counseling and advice on month wise regimen to be followed after conception, for the pregnant lady including month wise pregnancy kit, diet regimen and required medication.
• Certain special Ayurvedic procedures to be done on 8th month onwards which help in proper and peaceful delivery.
• Post natal care including post natal kit and newborn kit.
Every couple expect their child to be healthy, strong and wealthy. For this they provide them with good education, food and other developmental entities. But all these are mere external factors and real mystery lies at the time of conception which decides your progeny
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Savita S Patil
H.O.D, Prasuti Tantra & Stree Roga
BAMS, MS (Prasuti Tantra and Stree Roga), Consulting Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Expert in treating PCOS, PID, Infertility and Antenatal check ups.
Book an appointment
Our OPDs are open everyday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm. At Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital, we also offer online consultation and tele-consultation service.