Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Ground breaking treatment for medical conditions, injury recoveries and general well-being.
Key Highlights of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Sores and gangrene, diabetic ulcers and diabetic wounds.
- Graft, flap and amputation site which has not healed in a timely manner.
- Bone and tissue damages caused due to radiation therapy.
- Acute traumatic peripheral ischemia (due to accidents / trauma)
- Crush injuries and suturing of several limbs.
- Progressive necrotizing infections.
- Swelling or infection in brain.
- Infection caused by oxygen hating bacteria like clostridia.
- Blockage of retinal artery.
- Severe anemia
- Decompression illness
- Air or Gas embolism
- Acute carbon monoxide intoxication
- Stroke and traumatic brain injury
- Cardiac Problems
- Erectile Dysfunction
Aging appears to be a genetically programmed event. The chromosomes in our cells progressively shorten each time the cell divides. Eventually, the chromosomes can shorten no further and stop dividing. When this happens, the cells become sleepy and die. Hyperbaric oxygen treatments (HBOT) in aging adults can stop the aging of blood cells and reverse the aging process. In the biological sense, the adults’ blood cells actually grow younger as the treatments progress.
While HBOT aids in treating numerous medical conditions, it is hugely popular in supporting general well-being requirements.
HBOT has been a growing choice of many top actors, actresses, and models, whose skin is constantly in the limelight. HBOT promotes cell repair, age spots, saggy skin, wrinkles, poor collagen structure, and skin cell damage by increasing circulation to the most peripheral areas of the body, which is your skin.
Though Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is open for all and anybody can have a rejuvenating experience with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, at Sri Sri Ayurveda hospital one has to consult respective doctor in our hospital and undergo few tests like x-ray and blood pressure before experiencing HBOT. In medical cases, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is given after recommendation by respective consulting doctor.
To benefit from hyperbaric oxygen therapy, you’ll likely need more than one session. The number of sessions is dependent upon your medical condition. Some conditions, such as carbon monoxide poisoning, might be treated in three sessions. Others, such as non-healing wounds, may require 40 sessions or more.
Book an appointment
Our OPDs are open everyday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm. At Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital, we also offer online consultation and tele-consultation service.